PERRY, Okla., Feb. 9, 2017 – Ditch Witch, a Charles Machine Works Company, awarded top dealerships in 2016 with its highest honor – membership to the prestigious Crescent Club.
“We continually strive to provide our customers with superior service, product expertise and industry knowledge they need to confidently complete jobs on time and on budget. We’re in a partnership together with our dealers, and this annual award reflects and honors our dealerships’ teams dedicated to fulfilling that promise every day,” said Dennis Wierzbicki, Ditch Witch president. “We congratulate our 2016 Crescent Club members for their exemplary commitment to our customers.”
The Crescent Club award is the highest honor given to dealerships who best support the company’s “We’re In This Together” philosophy by providing customers with superior service to be more productive and confident on the jobsite. The 2016 Crescent Club winners include:
- Ditch Witch of Alabama (Birmingham and Mobile, Alabama)
- Ditch Witch Bay Area, Central and Southern California (Fowler, Newark, Corona and El Cajon, California)
- Ditch Witch of Central Texas (Austin and Selma, Texas)
- Ditch Witch of Florida (Plant City, Fort Lauderdale and Jacksonville, Florida)
- Ditch Witch of Minnesota & Iowa (Shakopee and Fergus Falls, Minnesota, Huxley and Davenport, Iowa)
- Ditch Witch of North Carolina (East Garner, North Carolina)
- Ditch Witch of North Dakota (Mandan and West Fargo, North Dakota)
- Ditch Witch of Oklahoma & Arkansas (Edmond and Tulsa, Oklahoma, Benton and Springdale, Arkansas)
- Ditch Witch Sales of Michigan (Howell and Grandville, Michigan)
- Witch Equipment Company (Fort Worth and Hewitt, Texas)
View all photos of the 2016 Crescent Club members at https://www.flickr.com/photos/officialditchwitch/albums.