PERRY, Okla., Feb. 1, 2016 – Ditch Witch, a Charles Machine Works Company, recognizes 10 dealerships for superior customer support in 2015 with membership to the company’s prestigious Crescent Club Top 10.
“Our customers rely on exceptional product expertise, industry knowledge and service. This award reflects the outstanding commitment to exceeding expectations and earning customer trust that our dealers practice every day,” said Dennis Wierzbicki, Ditch Witch president. “We congratulate them for their commitment to our organization, our customers and the industry.”
The Crescent Club Top 10 membership is the highest honor awarded to dealerships who best support the company’s “We’re In This Together” philosophy by providing customers with superior service to be more productive and confident on the jobsite. Listed in no particular order, the 2015 Crescent Club members are:
- Ditch Witch of Minnesota & Iowa (Shakopee and Fergus Falls, Minn., Slater and Davenport, Iowa)
- Ditch Witch of North Carolina (East Garner, N.C.)
- Ditch Witch of Alabama (Birmingham and Mobile, Ala.)
- Ditch Witch of Central Texas (Austin and San Antonio, Texas)
- Ditch Witch of Virginia (Glen Allen and Chesapeake, Va.)
- Ditch Witch UnderCon (Amarillo, Texas, Park City, Kan., Grand Island, Gering and Omaha, Neb.)
- Ditch Witch of Oklahoma & Arkansas (Edmond and Tulsa, Okla., Benton and Springdale, Ark.)
- Ditch Witch Central California (Fowler, Newark, Corona and El Cajon, Calif.)
- Witch Equipment Company (Fort Worth and Hewitt, Texas)
- Ditch Witch Sales, Inc. (Olathe, Kan., Moberly and Sullivan, Mo., Collinsville and Springfield, Ill.)
View all photos of the 2015 Crescent Club members at https://www.flickr.com/photos/officialditchwitch/albums.