PERRY, Okla., Sept. 24, 2019 – Attendees of the International Construction and Utility Equipment Exposition (ICUEE) will have the first opportunity to view and demo several new Ditch Witch products, Oct. 1-3 in Louisville, Kentucky, at booth K145.
The new products include a powerful, compact directional drill, a new tooling system, an economical vacuum excavator, an enhanced ride-on trencher and a large mini skid steer – all aimed at improving jobsite versatility, productivity and profitability.
New products at the show include:
- Horizontal direction drill: Best suited for urban and residential gas, fiber and other utility jobs, this drill is built for power and best-in-class stability. Operators can confidently traverse city curbs and uneven terrain while still maintaining a small footprint and optimum power.
- Enhanced ride-on trencher: This next-generation ride-on trencher is enhanced for heavy-duty trenching, plowing and microtrenching projects in tight residential and urban areas, where larger machines cannot fit. When properly equipped, a truly modular design helps save time and money and increase versatility and machine utilization.
- Mini skid steer: Ditch Witch will showcase its largest and most powerful mini skid steer to date – equipped to handle larger loads and a higher volume of material than competitive units, while maintaining a more compact frame and lighter operating weight than comparable full-size skid steers.
- Vacuum excavator: The new, low-profile vacuum excavator provides contractors and municipalities with a compact, yet powerful, and more economical option for underground construction, excavation and clean-up tasks. ICUEE attendees will be able to view this product in the Ditch Witch vac demo area in booth K150.
- HDD tooling: The system helps HDD operators reduce downtime when swapping tooling on a jobsite.
Last, but certainly not least, the crowd favorite Super Witch® VIII will be returning to the show, running daily at 9 a.m., noon and 3 p.m. At 850 horsepower, the Super Witch has been roaring for audiences since 1978.
See the Super Witch and be the first to experience all the new and innovative Ditch Witch equipment at ICUEE in booth K145.
For more information on Ditch Witch at ICUEE, visit: https://www.ditchwitch.com/icuee-2019