The FX30 vacuum excavator is equipped with a lengthy list of standard features—including a curbside operator's station that allows single-operator control—and more than enough water pressure and suction to perform a myriad of cleanup and soft excavation tasks. The FX30 also can be customized to suit a wide range of applications, with options that include a hydraulic boom, hydraulic valve exerciser and a choice of spoils/water tank sizes.
- The FX30's numerous options include a choice of 500- or 800-gallon (1893 or 3028 L) vacuum tanks and 80-, 200-, or 300-gallon (303, 757 or 1136 L) water tanks to meet the requirements of virtually any size cleanup job.
- The FX30 will be one of the most versatile machines in your fleet; applications include exposing buried utility lines, cleaning out storm drains, directional drilling site cleanup, water leak repair, valve box cleanout, utility vault cleanout, commercial and residential debris cleanup and landscaping, and posthole digging.
- With the aid of its 24.8-hp (18.5 kW) Kubota diesel engine, the FX30 vacuum excavator provides more than enough suction power and water pressure.
- At 73 dBA, the FX30 vacuum excavator is the quietest on the market, for minimal disturbance in noise-sensitive areas and greater operator comfort.
- Compact footprint capable of large-volume production.
- Full-opening rear door with single-point latch provides easy spoils removal.
- Water pressure can be adjusted from a curbside operator's station that allows one-person control of all unit functions.
- System may be ordered from the factory either trailer-mounted or stand-alone, so you can mount it on your own trailer or flatbed truck.
- Reusable, single-element vacuum filter and a blower relief valve air filter provide the industry's best filtration.
- Autoclutching feature disengages the water pump when water is not in use, allowing full system power to the blower.
- Fully enclosed, insulated and lockable power pack protects major components from weather and vandalism while leading the industry in noise reduction.
Jobsite safety cannot be overemphasized. You're working on and around heavy equipment that you need to understand and respect. Below is a "Safety Matters" topic relevant to this Ditch Witch product. For other "Safety Matters" topics, plus safety videos and other important facts about jobsite safety, please visit our Ditch Witch Safe page.
Locating safety. Remember that you can verify locates with Ditch Witch electronic pipe and cable locators, and a sure way to verify the location of buried utilities is to expose the lines with a Ditch Witch vacuum excavator.