Free hat with Your Free Ditch Witch news.
- Sets up quickly so you can exercise more valves and hydrants per day.
- Best-in-class range of motion—270-degree turning radius, 10-ft (3 m) reach—makes hard-to-reach valves and hydrants more accessible.
- Lightweight but incredibly strong steel boom is field-proven to handle the toughest valves and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Innovative design absorbs torque when turning the valve or hydrant, reducing risks of operator injury and equipment damage.
- Optional computerized model records all exercising activities, saving you time and labor for data input and retrieval and helping you quickly import work orders, more accurately operate valves and hydrants, capture GPS, and create numerous reports.
- An excellent hose-handling solution designed to save labor and minimize operator fatigue.
- Equipped with an easy-access cleanout door to help clear obstructions or clogs.
- Boom rotates 340 degrees and is easily maneuvered with a tethered, handheld control.
- Dimensions/range: Retracted length: 4 ft (1.2 m) Full extension: 9 ft (2.7 m) Working range: 5 ft (1.5 m) to 9 ft (2.7 m) off the trailer
- Designed for easy spoils removal and maintenance.
- Hydraulic lifting and lowering capability.
- Standard feature with 1200-gallon model; optional with 500- and 800-gallon models.
- HYDRAULIC POWER SOURCE
- Available on FX30 and FX60 models.
- Powers a variety of jobsite tools, everything from impact wrenches to jackhammers.