The FX60 vacuum excavator is designed for super-sized cleanup jobs such as non-hazardous wastewater, salt and sand removal, industrial machine cleaning, and a multitude of post-emergency restoration uses. The multi-purpose FX60 vacuum excavation system also takes care of unwanted fluids and spills in and around manholes, catch basins, meter boxes, storm drains, cellars, conduit and pipe, vehicle wash pits, gutters, grease traps, and directional drilling sites. Soft excavation capabilities include digging postholes, underground utility location, cleaning utility boxes, and street repair.
- At 82 dBA, the FX60 vacuum excavator is the quietest in its horsepower class, for minimal disturbance in noise-sensitive areas and greater operator comfort.
- The FX60's numerous options include a choice of four vacuum tanks and four water tanks to meet the requirements of virtually any size cleanout job.
- The FX60 will be one of the most versatile machines in your fleet; applications include exposing buried utility lines, cleaning out storm drains, directional drilling site cleanup, water leak repair, valve box cleanout, utility vault cleanout, commercial and residential debris cleanup and landscaping, and posthole digging.
- 60-hp (45 kW) Cummins diesel engine provides more than enough power.
- Saddle-style tanks give the 1200-gallon FX60 vacuum excavator a lower center of gravity and enhance trailer balance.
- Optional hydraulic power source powers a variety of jobsite tools, everything from impact wrenches to jackhammers.
- System may be ordered from the factory either trailer-mounted or stand-alone, so you can mount it on your own trailer or flatbed truck.
- Compact footprint capable of large-volume production.
- Full-opening rear door with single-point latch provides easy spoils removal.
- Water pressure can be adjusted from a curbside operator's station that allows one-person control of all unit functions.
- Reusable, single-element vacuum filter and a blower relief valve air filter provide the industry's best filtration.
- Autoclutching feature disengages the water pump when water is not in use, allowing full system power to the blower.
- Fully enclosed, insulated and lockable power pack protects major components from weather and vandalism while leading the industry in noise reduction.
Jobsite safety cannot be overemphasized. You're working on and around heavy equipment that you need to understand and respect. Below is a "Safety Matters" topic relevant to this Ditch Witch product. For other "Safety Matters" topics, plus safety videos and other important facts about jobsite safety, please visit our Ditch Witch Safe page.
Locating safety. Remember that you can verify locates with Ditch Witch electronic pipe and cable locators, and a sure way to verify the location of buried utilities is to expose the lines with a Ditch Witch vacuum excavator.