The Ditch Witch® FX25 vacuum excavation system provides contractors an economical solution for a wide range of cleanup and excavation tasks. This low-maintenance, low-profile unit can operate in tight jobsites, cleaning up spills and unwanted fluids with exceptional suction power. For soft excavation tasks such as potholing utilities, the FX25 vacuum excavation system can be configured with an optional water tank with 3,000-psi (207 bar) pressure.
- Compact, low-profile vacuum excavation system powered by a reliable, 31-hp (23.1 kW) Briggs & Straton gas engine.
- Low-maintenance FX25 features a large-capacity, single-element, 3-micron washable vacuum filter; all functions are run by a single power pack, further reducing maintenance and minimizing fuel costs.
- Sturdy, steel-reinforced FX25 is built to last and maintain its value; compatible trailer features heavy-duty components and mounting structures.
- Designed for multiple cleanup and soft excavation tasks: potholing utilities, water valve cleanout, underground utility vault cleanout, storm drain cleanout, exposing buried utility lines, directional drilling site cleanup, water leak repair, commercial and residential debris cleanup and landscaping, posthole digging, and more.
- Configuration choices include 500- or 800-gallon (1893 or 3028 L) spoils tank and optional 80- or 200-gallon (303 or 757 L) water tank with 3,000-psi (207 bar) water pump.
- Full-opening rear door with single-point latch provides easy spoils removal.
- Hydraulically controlled, dual-cylinder tank dumping system provides stability when dumping.
- Easy-access curbside controls, hose, and tooling storage rack are designed to improve convenience and safety.
- Meets all EPA/CARB regulations for sound and noise level requirements.
Jobsite safety cannot be overemphasized. You're working on and around heavy equipment that you need to understand and respect. Below is a "Safety Matters" topic relevant to this Ditch Witch product. For other "Safety Matters" topics, plus safety videos and other important facts about jobsite safety, please visit our Ditch Witch Safe page.
Locating safety. Remember that you can verify locates with Ditch Witch electronic pipe and cable locators, and a sure way to verify the location of buried utilities is to expose the lines with a Ditch Witch vacuum excavator.