- Choose from 70 standard frequencies via user-configurable software.
- Ambient Interference Measurement (AIM™) scans the surrounding area for noise and recommends the best frequencies for the fastest, most accurate locates.
- The only locating system that provides the horizontal and vertical distance (depth) to the utility, to enable users to make accurate locates of obstructed utilities.
- Ruggedly built UtiliGuard has an industry-best IP65 rating, to ensure excellent performance in dusty, dirty or wet jobsite conditions.
- Six-button, intuitive operator interface is easy to learn and use, and includes multiple languages.
- Dual-output 12-watt transmitter drives signals farther down large, direct-buried utilities.
- High-contrast LCD display is visible in all conditions, including direct sunlight.
- Dual-output transmitter connects to two utilities at once, reducing the time required to locate multiple services.
- Superior battery life—transmitter 100 hours, receiver 30 hours—is more than twice as long as the competition’s.
- Bluetooth® technology simplifies communication and data transfer to other communication devices.
- UtiliGuard is direction enabled, i.e., provides the direction of the current to help you identify the target line.
Jobsite safety cannot be overemphasized. You're working on and around heavy equipment that you need to understand and respect. Below is a "Safety Matters" topic relevant to this Ditch Witch product. For other "Safety Matters" topics, plus safety videos and other important facts about jobsite safety, please visit our Ditch Witch Safe page.
Locating safety. Remember that you can verify locates with Ditch Witch electronic pipe and cable locators, and a sure way to verify the location of buried utilities is to expose the lines with a Ditch Witch vacuum excavator.