The compact FT5 makes short work of the mixing process. Designed to support smaller HDD systems, the FT5 also supports your need to get the job done right and right on time.
- The compact FT5 makes short work of the mixing process. Designed to support smaller HDD systems, the FT5 also supports your need to get the job done right and right on time.
- Venturi wet hopper allows excellent mixing of fluids; the hopper's steeper sides help speed up mixing cycles.
- Narrow tank can be positioned side-by-side with a drill unit on a trailer, making the equipment easy to transport to the jobsite.
- 200-gallon (757 L) capacity is large enough to get the job done, and just the right size for transporting on small truck or trailer configurations.
- Simplicity of design and multiple configuration options accommodate a variety of setups.
Jobsite safety cannot be overemphasized. You're working on and around heavy equipment that you need to understand and respect. Below is a "Safety Matters" topic relevant to this Ditch Witch product. For other "Safety Matters" topics, plus safety videos and other important facts about jobsite safety, please visit our Ditch Witch Safe page.
Locating safety. Remember that you can verify locates with Ditch Witch electronic pipe and cable locators, and a sure way to verify the location of buried utilities is to expose the lines with a Ditch Witch vacuum excavator.