With its high-flotation tires, the 100SX walk-behind vibratory plow gives you all the traction you need without manhandling the turf. And its Honda engine gives you the necessary power without assaulting your ears, because the 100SX vibratory plow is designed to keep noise and vibration where they belong—below the surface.
- Versatile plow blade can bury pipe and cable with cover of 6, 8, 10 or 12 inches (150, 200, 250 or 305 mm).
- Compact size allows access through a standard yard gate.
- Designed to install power and communications lines up to 1" (25 mm) in diameter and natural gas, water service and sprinkler systems up to 0.75" (19 mm) in diameter.
- All controls are accessible from the operator's position for easy operation.
- Self-propelled design for better maneuverability.
- Feed and pull blades available for installing cable, pipe, and other material.
- Hydrostatic ground drive provides greater traction, maneuverability, and durability.
- Minimal maintenance requirements; easy access to service points.
Jobsite safety cannot be overemphasized. You're working on and around heavy equipment that you need to understand and respect. Below is a "Safety Matters" topic relevant to this Ditch Witch product. For other "Safety Matters" topics, plus safety videos and other important facts about jobsite safety, please visit our Ditch Witch Safe page.
Locating safety. Remember that you can verify locates with Ditch Witch electronic pipe and cable locators, and a sure way to verify the location of buried utilities is to expose the lines with a Ditch Witch vacuum excavator.