- The XT855 excavator-tool carrier is one compact utility machine that does the work of at least two, which can dramatically reduce monthly maintenance, fuel, labor and transport expenses.
- XT855's compact but sturdy steel frame provides outstanding maneuverability and durability.
- Dual-pivot excavator system with a 260° excavator sweep provides unparalleled offset digging capability; operator can dig against a footing or wall and dig a number of trenches from one place.
- Optional extension legs provide additional leveling support in difficult digging conditions, improving productivity.
- Quick-connect attachment plate accepts more than 70 Ditch Witch compact utility attachments.
- With a turbocharged, 30-hp (22.4 kW) engine and 18 hp (13.4 kW) to the attachment, the XT855 has the power to get the job done and get on to the next.
- One easy-access service compartment contains valves, fuses, relays, and controller, simplifying maintenance and minimizing downtime.
- Choice of turf-friendly or aggressive tracks, depending on jobsite conditions.
- Zero-radius turning enables the XT855 to fit into tight spots with ease.
Jobsite safety cannot be overemphasized. You're working on and around heavy equipment that you need to understand and respect. Below is a "Safety Matters" topic relevant to this Ditch Witch product. For other "Safety Matters" topics, plus safety videos and other important facts about jobsite safety, please visit our Ditch Witch Safe page.
Locating safety. Remember that you can verify locates with Ditch Witch electronic pipe and cable locators, and a sure way to verify the location of buried utilities is to expose the lines with a Ditch Witch vacuum excavator.