- Innovative Equalizer track system with pivoting rollers keeps more track on the ground, increasing ride comfort, reducing operator fatigue, and improving productivity.
- Stabilizers on the excavator end provide additional machine stability when digging in tough soils.
- One machine with the capabilities of three dramatically reduces monthly maintenance, fuel, labor, and transport expenses.
- Roomy operator's station provides exceptional visibility around the perimeter of the machine.
- Relatively small footprint gives the XT1600 outstanding jobsite access and maneuverability.
- The XT1600's 260° excavator sweep lets you dig multiple trenches in confined areas without moving the unit.
- The XT1600's compact size and weight (9500 lb/4309 kg) allow a variety of trailer and truck options.
Jobsite safety cannot be overemphasized. You're working on and around heavy equipment that you need to understand and respect. Below is a "Safety Matters" topic relevant to this Ditch Witch product. For other "Safety Matters" topics, plus safety videos and other important facts about jobsite safety, please visit our Ditch Witch Safe page.
Locating safety. Remember that you can verify locates with Ditch Witch electronic pipe and cable locators, and a sure way to verify the location of buried utilities is to expose the lines with a Ditch Witch vacuum excavator.