- Innovative design sets Ditch Witch guidance systems apart from the competition.
- Ditch Witch 750/752 trackers feature construction-site ergonomics. The trackers are built to be to used upright, all day long and in all weather conditions. The water- and shock-resistant tracker is made with high-impact plastic that is field-proven and reliable.
- Ditch Witch guidance systems offer a dual-frequency option to help see through interference from rebar, power lines and other sources of unwanted signal generation and distortion.
- The dual-frequency system allows you to change frequencies downhole and on the fly, so you don’t have to interrupt the bore’s progress.
- The display can receive data up to 2000 feet (619 m), store up to ten jobs of 254 pipes each, and provide downloads to the TMS Plus system.
- The 750/752 tracker’s unique peak location mode utilizes arrows to make beacon tracking faster and easier.
- Beacon information is displayed rapidly with minimal averaging, resulting in rapid drill-head locate speed.
- The 750/752 tracker provides comprehensive guidance data for shallow bores, deep bores, or a combination of the two, using walkover beacon tracking, remote guidance and line-locating capabilities.
- The Ditch Witch organization supports all of its products with superior-quality parts, service and training, all available from a worldwide network of Ditch Witch dealers.