The Ditch Witch JT25 is an exceptionally powerful and productive horizontal directional drill designed specifically for—and with input from—the utility contractor. It features an exclusive rotational drive with 4,000 ft-lb (5420 N-m) of torque and 27,000 lb (120 kN) of thrust and pullback—just the ticket for utility backbone installs. But it’s not all power and brute force; the JT25 is the quietest and most stable mid-size drill on the market. Which is good, because you and your JT25 are going to be working together a long, long time.
- Exceptionally productive drill for installing utility pipe and cables of up to 12 inches (30 cm) in diameter at lengths of up to 500 feet (152 m).
- Exclusive rotational drive with 4,000 ft-lb (5420 N-m) of torque; unique, single-motor system results in smoother operation and greater uptime.
- Simple, durable, customer-driven JT25 is designed for low-maintenance, high-quality performance.
- 27,000 lb (120 kN) of thrust and pullback provides the power to efficiently get the job done and move on to the next.
- Intuitive, easy-to-use carve mode simplifies operation and improves productivity.
- 130-hp (97-kW) Tier 4i Cummins diesel engine is not only the most powerful in its class, but also the quietest, for greater operator comfort.
- Simple, field-proven pipeloading system with a lower center of gravity helps makes JT25 the most stable mid-size drill across all terrains.
- Daily maintenance points in one easy-to-access location, and no grease zerks, minimizing upkeep and downtime.
- Comfortable operator station with your choice of a single handled control or dual joysticks for thrust and rotation control, minimizing training time.
- Dual rear independent stabilizers are easy to set up and enhance stability.
- Narrower operational width than competitors’ models, for greater maneuverability and productivity in tight spaces.
- Dual-pivot drill frame allows steeper entry angles without raising tracks off the ground.
Jobsite safety cannot be overemphasized. You're working on and around heavy equipment that you need to understand and respect. Below is a "Safety Matters" topic relevant to this Ditch Witch product. For other "Safety Matters" topics, plus safety videos and other important facts about jobsite safety, please visit our Ditch Witch Safe page.
Locating safety. Remember that you can verify locates with Ditch Witch electronic pipe and cable locators, and a sure way to verify the location of buried utilities is to expose the lines with a Ditch Witch vacuum excavator.